Necklace length: all length is available PLEASE ADVISE. Finish/plating: all finish available for E. Gold, silver, white OR black. Thanks for visit our store.We check all our items for manufacturing and the stone quality used in making the item before dispatch. However in rare case if the item which reached to you is defective or not up to your satisfaction. S I L V E R J E W E L R Y C A R E. Silver is not the best friend of oxygen and sulfur; it can be oxidized and tarnish from time to time it is a nature of silver.
To keep the silver shiny and prevent from oxidizing fast, we would recommend the following instructions. Avoid any chemical agents including perfume, makeup, and hair spray.Avoid wearing silver jewelry to the beach, shower, or exercise. Remove before you sleep, clean with silver cloth and keep it in a dry area or in a small zip lock package.
G E M S T O N E C A R E. Major semi-precious gemstones such as amethyst, aquamarine, citrine, emerald, garnet, peridot, topaz can be clean by warm water, mild dish soap and soft brush. However, some gemstone like apatite, fluorite and opal are very sensitive and soft on mohs hardness scale they are from 4?
6.5, while diamond is 10. Generally, gemstones are very sensitive to heat and immediate climate change, so it would be better to avoid a long direct sunlight and extreme heat. Organic gemstones such as amber, coral, pearl need to be taken care differently due to their natural structure. They only need to be wiped with moist and soft cloth and dry, avoiding using warm water and detergent as it may also harm them. O U R C R A F T S M A N S H I P.
Our pieces are made as a wearable unique art piece by our designers and skilled artisans. We are only working with 925 sterling silver, fresh water pearl, and genuine ethically sourced gemstones (both precious and semi-precious gemstones).
What and why is 925 Sterling silver? 925 Sterling silver consists of 92.5% pure silver and the remaining 7.5% part mostly consists of copper. 100% pure silver is too soft and malleable to set a form that is the reason why silver needs to be combined with other metals. O U R P R O M I S E.METAL PURITY - 92.5% PURE SILVER. "Pure 92.5% Solid Sterling Silver Indian Handcrafted Jewelry". Overseas buyers are advised to pay through Pay Pal only for instant deliveries.
We maintain a 100% Customer's satisfaction. Your feedback is very important to us. We will quickly address the problem and give you a satisfactory answer. OUR FIRST PRIORITY IS CUSTOMERS SATISFACTION AND HAPPINESS THANKS FOR VISITING ENJOY YOUR SHOPPING. This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Fine Jewelry\Rings".
The seller is "shreeshyamjewelry" and is located in this country: IN. This item can be shipped worldwide.